Racing Network – Right Here Right Now
Telstra Bigpond, in conjunction with TVN have developed the revolutionary Racing Network, your one-stop thoroughbred experience, covering Every Racing Moment.
Racing fans have instant access to the following items:
- FREE Live Streaming of all TVN content to your computer.
- FREE access to all TVN race replays for 48 hours from being posted to the site.
- FREE online form, which includes breeding details, trial runs, current nominations and weights, plus more. Users are also able to use hyperlinks in the form guide to navigate to previous race meetings, and find what other rides the jockey has on the day and what other horses the trainer has running.
- A search function where the details of a horse, jockey, trainer, meeting or race name can be entered and return a list of references for that subject including related video.
- Email Alert service, allowing users to receive Alerts for horses from ‘Nomination’ through to ‘About to Race’ and Racing Network Newsletter for registered users. Find out more
- A FREE wagering comparator for users to follow the market or click through to the wagering providers on the site to place a bet.
- The most comprehensive raceday information, including rider changes, scratching’s, gear changes, race times and results.
- FREE access to race sectionals for Rosehill, Canterbury & all Melbourne tracks
- FREE access to stewards reports for all Victorian and Sydney meetings
- FREE access to the nominations, weights, acceptances and results for all race meetings across Australia including non TAB fixtures & Barrier trials
- Premiership details for jockeys, trainers, horses, can be viewed by various categories and states
- A powerful race calendar providing details for any race meeting or trial for the last 4 years.
- Free access to Winning Post Podcasts
- Archives are also available on the Telstra T-Box, through the BigPond service
- Up to date racing news
Support: 133 933
Select ‘Other’ when asked for internet connection.
Select ‘Other’ when offered info about ‘Satellite, ISDN & Music’.
Ask for ‘Horse Racing Support’ when speaking to the operator.
Alternatively: Email Us
, with Horse racing in the subject line.